Working together with mentors, participants identify and set goals. Mummy & Me mentors walk alongside encouraging, supporting and guiding mothers towards their desired outcomes. Support is provided weekly or fortnightly for 1-2 hours in your home and goals are reassessed every 6 weeks.
Some of the benefits of the program include:
- gaining confidence and competence and building self-esteem
- exploring new ideas, solutions and possibilities in a safe and supportive space
- building connection and breaking isolation
- receiving practical support
- support to attend appointments
Please note that this program is only available for mothers in the City of Knox.
This service is open to women of all ages and also may be appropriate for other carers of children such as grandparents. We are happy to accept self-referrals as well as those from Maternal Health Centres, Schools, Allied Health Services and other agencies.
If you would like to know more about this program please contact us
At CityLife Community Care Knox
1248 High Street Road, Wantirna South, VIC 3152
03 9871 8900